Saturday, October 16, 2010

Someday ... ♥

Someday I'm gonna sing the song "The Only Exception" to my someone, with all my feelings, & really meaning it.

Someday I'm gonna be "Fearless" because finally, for the moment, I'm no longer afraid of the heavy free fall, knowing someone's at the bottom to catch me.

Someday, I'll tell that someone 'you are the best thing that's ever been "MINE" '
After careful days & nights of putting my guard up, someone has finally proven their worthy of something, my attention, my everything.

Someday, "If It's Love" that comes my way truly, I know that I would know how it feels to be in love again... Only this time, I know I'm not gonna be in the same pain anymore.

Someday, like how I live everyday of my life, I know he is out there, the HE who will bring me "Closer To Love"

Someday, when all days will be merry, I wouldn't really mind if I'll be "Spoiled" with his love. I wouldn't mind, I really wouldn't mind..

Someday, I'm gonna be writing many more things, a "Love Song", or a novel about my "Love Story".

Someday, I'm gonna meet him; the one who will sweep me off my feet, make me "Crazier" & still love me at days end.

Someday, "With You" I know I can do anything, everything.

Someday Love, someday...
I'll be waiting.

-YM