Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Man I Loved

You are real, considering you my everything
All the conversations, the late night calls, the times we are together,
only gives me one meaning
I love you, no one else, only you.

Because you sing me songs & let me lie in your lap
You brush my hair with your hand, I look at you
and my heart just stops
Your touch just sends me to infinity
A blood shot through my heart, it's you, definitely.

***
I'm sure, I've never felt this way before
It's seems like you are everything itself, but no, 'cause you are more
The feeling you give me, just makes all things easy
I'm yours, you are mine, it's all I can see.

I ran & left my footprints on the sand
You chased me, carried me in your arms
I didn't wanna be anywhere but there, in your arms, your breathing on my neck
The sunsets closing in, your eyes glow in golden specks

We kissed, the moment's surreal
A kiss on the lips, a kiss on my head, lock me in your arms
and never let me go, all of this is just so clear
We could run away, leave everything but just the two of us
We'd be in different places & I'd be in my happiest even if it's just the two of us.

***
I'm sure, 'cause I have never felt this way before
Hold my hand, please don't let it go
Forever is almost at our reach, now, why do you have to go?
You can't just leave me hanging, I don't know what to do
What's going on, where are you going, don't we tell each other everything?

Because you just left without saying anything
It's like thunder striking me on perfect timing
You were gone, I am now alone
Now you're The Man I Loved

You weren't real, & I considered you my everything
All those things we've done together, they're not here, they're gone
It's mem'ries you've taken it with you
I have loved you, there was no one else, just you.

And now I'm sure, 'cause I know that feeling before
You were just The Man I used to Love, with all my heart
That feeling you gave me, just weren't real at all
I was yours, you were mine, we faded in the hands of time.

xxx

-yaneygirL