Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rainbow

Alive, that's what i feel.
When I'm around you, it's just so real.
Warm, that's what you are.
Being just beside you let's out the coldness of the hour.

You make me smile, you make me feel so high.
With every piece you show, I know, it's right.
I'm feeling good, 'cause if not,
I wouldn't be writing these words for you.

Brighter, are my days.
Eversince you came it has never been the same.
 Calm, that's what you are.
You keep me floating, and it's okay 'cause I know you will catch me in my falling.

You make me sigh, 'cause you make me feel so high.
With every touch you make, I know, I won't break.
The feeling's just so right, you are here,
At times you are far, but it all seems as if you're near.

 So go on, go to sleep, I'll be here.
Waiting patiently, waiting for you to speak.
 Please give  me something, no, give me everything,
 Show me what's it like to be in your atmosphere.

-0-

'Cause you bring out all the colors in me,
Wiping out all of those insanity.
Goodbye black, goodbye blues,
You sent my heart for you,
making it like a rainbow, glowing with its hues.

060113
-Yaney Manzano