Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Untitled & Unfinished

The rain starts to pour,
The sky cries,
So is my heart who's in pain.
Yes, I've been through with this,
Yet, I never learned.

'Cause I couldn't resist,
the fact that you exist,
It makes me grow fonder,
Looking forward to the very next days.

***
But this time around,
I'm hurt again,
Couldn't emancipate myself from pain.
If you had a knife, might as well stab my heart,
It hurts more than hell.

I shouldn't have assumed, and I shouldn't have thought,
But things like that, as everyone knows is felt unplanned.
Shame on me for I have let you fool me once,
Thought I was over you,
but I let you get to me twice.
If you've got so much love to feel,
And so much love to give,
Everything seems to be perfectly sweet, and lovely;
Everything seems to be quite unexplainable.
To look for someone different is easy,
That is if I am willing and able.
But you've got something that different doesn't have:
YOU'RE THE ONE I LOVE.
Though it's painful to feel everything I feel,
Still, it's the only way I know, to know that it's real.
Maybe not for you, but true for me,
Still I hope someday you'd feel the same.
High hopes turn underrated, 
'Cause with you they never seem to work.
You always come to me unpredicted,
I could never read your ways.
Do you think of me, as I am thinking of you?
It's like, whatever I'm doing, you come into view.
As I bring myself back to reality,
Every thought of you stays longingly.
No person is blind to the other person's feelings.
If there is such, they're trying to hold something back.
Just so you know, that's whats been giving me luck.
'Cause every single day I think of you,
I always try to believe that someday, when your sights are clear,
you'd see me as someone who was
never far,
never too close,
who has never left,
and is worth to be loved for years.

...

011812